Yucaipa Attractions include:
- Yucaipa Adobe includes furnishings from the 19th century, a blacksmith shop, and historic farm equipment and is a California Historical Landmark.
- Yucaipa Little Theater.
- Heartland Players.
- Mousley Museum of Natural History.
- The apple country of Oak Glen is a popular destination.
Yucaipa Activities include:
- Yucaipa Regional Park is large and popular for fishing, boating, swimming and camping.
- Wildwood Canyon State Park offers a variety of outdoor activities.
- Golf enthusiasts enjoy playing at the Yucaipa Valley Golf Club, the nearby Calimesa Country Club and the Highland Springs Village Golf Course.
- The city features numerous parks and an equestrian arena. The Yucaipa Community Park offers scenic views and is popular for a variety of sports.
Yucaipa California | Things to do in Yucaipa | Yucaipa Homes for Sale | Yucaipa Real Estate | Yucaipa Realtors | Yucaipa Real Estate Agents | Brian Bean and Tim Hardin Dream Big