Proven REO Agents to Handle Your Bank-Owned Properties
We are a Minority-Owned & Operated Real Estate Team with 20-plus years of combined experience closing more than 500 transactions.
OUR MISSION & CAPACITY
We provide efficient, streamlined and predictable real estate disposition solutions for clients in the default industry by placing responsible buyers in good, marketable homes, creating more sustainable homeownership and preserving neighborhood values while maximizing clients’ financial returns.
The Dream Big Real Estate Team routinely handles a portfolio of dozens of assets on a monthly basis. With a highly flexible and scalable system for the management and disposal of assets, Dream Big can easily adjust to market conditions to handle fluctuating capacities. Our current structure allows us to properly and effectively service 50-100 REO active inventory assets for our clients. And we can scale up quickly if necessary to meet our clients’ needs.
Image courtesy of Stuart Miles at FreeDigitalPhotos.net
Riverside County and San Bernardino County
Riverside, 92501-92522; Corona, 92877-92883; Moreno Valley, 92551-92557; Norco, 92860; Mira Loma, 91752; Banning, 92220; Beaumont, 92223; Bloomington, 92316; Calimesa, 92320; Canyon Lake, 92587; Chino, 91708, 91710; Chino Hills, 92709; Claremont, 91711; Colton, 92324; Eastvale, 92880; Fontana, 92331-92337; Grand Terrace, 92313; Highland, 92346; Homeland, 92548; Lake Elsinore, 92530-92532; Loma Linda, 92350-92357; Lytle Creek, 92358; Menifee, 92584-92586; Mentone, 92359; Montclair, 91763; Murrieta, 92562-92564; Nuevo, 92567; Ontario, 91758-91764, 91798; Perris, 92570-92572, 92599; Rancho Cucamonga, 92701,91730-91739; Redlands, 92373-92375; Rialto, 92376-92377; San Bernardino, 92401-92427; Temecula, 92589-92596; Upland, 91784-91786; Wildomar, 92595; Winchester, 92596; Yucaipa, 92399.
We are approved agents for Fannie Mae, and have marketed, managed and completed the sale on assets for NRT and Saxon Mortgage.
In addition, we have a combined 15 years’ experience working in the 2006-2012 REO market, in an office that closed more than 2,000 transactions, before breaking away to form our own brokerage. We have been in the trenches of every aspect of the REO business, from Sales, Property Management and Marketing to Client Relations, Property Valuation and Field Services. Our business model is geared to market, maintain and liquidate assets for our REO and Lender clients.
- Combined 15 years experience in REO office that closed more than 2,000 transactions in the distressed real estate market.
- Five Star Preforeclosure/Short Sale Certification
- PSC Preforeclosure Specialist Certification
- Equator Certified REO & Short Sale Agent
- Graduate Realtor Institute (GRI)
- Numerous educational designations and continuing-education courses.
INSURANCE & LIABILITY
Dream Big Real Estate maintains:
- Workers’ Compensation: Minimum state requirements
- Employer’s Liability: $500,000 per occurrence.
- Errors & Omissions: $1 million per occurrence/$2 million aggregate
REO STARTUP GUARANTEES
- We do Occupancy Checks and/or secure assets within 1 business day.
- We complete initial BPOs within 1 business day (OR THE RE-KEY COST IS ON US!)
REO MARKETING STRATEGY
Dream Big offers THE “MAX MARKETING PACKAGE” to expose homes to the greatest number of potential buyers.
- PRESENTATION: Maximum number of photographs along with Video/3D Tours to showcase home’s qualities and increase buyer views. A lively and attractive description to sell the “lifestyle” of the home and evoke interest.
- MLS: All listings are featured with full marketing capacity in California Regional Multiple Listing Service, one of the five largest MLSs in the country. This MLS also has sharing agreements with many other MLSs, making our clients’ properties viewable to agents throughout California and across the country.
- PUBLIC WEBSITES: Featured Listing status on our top-rated local real estate website as well as a Single-Property Website for each home. All of our websites are mobile-friendly to cater to the majority of buyers, who use mobile devices to find homes. Also, we syndicate through an IDX feed to more than 500 public sites and portals, including com, Zillow, Trulia, RedFin, and Homes.com.
- SOCIAL MEDIA: Custom postings on social media, including Google+, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
- ONLINE CLASSIFIEDS: Custom postings of the home on multiple online classified-advertising websites, including CraigsList, Back Page, eBay Classifieds, ClassifiedAds.com and OLX.
- OPEN HOUSE: Hosted Open Houses to capture drive-by buyers and neighbors.
- NETWORKING/CARAVAN: Our office of 100 licensed agents features a caravan every Tuesday, exposing homes to a captive audience in one of the largest offices in the Inland Empire.
We have experience with the following platforms:
- RES.net (AMP)
We have the financial reserves to maintain an 50-100 assets, including monthly utilities, maintenance, rekeys and repairs. Billing complies with our clients’ guidelines.
We have experience maintaining bank-owned and REO properties, as well as privately owned single-family and multi-family properties. We quickly and efficiently process, evaluate, arrange repairs and oversee even the most problematic properties. We have systems in place to oversee rent collection and owner disbursements on a monthly basis. We maintain a list of licensed vendors that supply interior cleaning, exterior landscaping, trash out and repairs as necessary. Our team inspects all our REO and bank-owned properties weekly to ensure security.
We secure every property or initiate contact with an occupant within 1 business day. We order rekeys, handle cash-for-keys negotiations and oversee evictions when necessary. We submit offers in compliance with our clients’ guidelines, within 1 business day of receipt.
We GUARANTEE BPOs will be Completed within 1 DAY,
or We Pay for the Re-key Ourselves!
We are a team of Real Estate Professionals working to process, maintain and liquidate REO properties. The team includes:
- Timothy Hardin, Agent, 9 years Real Estate Sales, Marketing & Property Management, & 22 years of Customer Relations.
- Brian Bean, Broker, 17 years Real Estate Sales, Marketing & Property Management, & 27 years of Office Management.
- Staff: Jennifer Garrell, Managing Administrator, Transaction Coordinator and Quality Assurance; Darlene Doherty, Billing Coordinator, Client Relations and Client Database Manager.
THE DREAM TEAM
BRIAN BEAN moved to Southern California in 1988 from the Pacific Northwest, where he was born and raised. He graduated from Western Washington University with a degree in journalism and worked as an editor for 13 years at The Desert Sun newspaper in Palm Springs, Calif.
His communication skills are extraordinary. And the newsroom environment helped him build a strong foundation for connecting with people, accomplishing tasks on tight deadlines, unflinching ethics and having a big-picture sensibility to understand how each issue drives a goal.
The newsroom also afforded him the opportunity of his lifetime – to meet his wife Alisa, a former feature writer. They have been happily together since 1997 and married since 2002. Though they have no kids of their own, nearly a dozen children regard them as the best Auntie and Uncle on the planet.
In 1998, Brian bought a small apartment building in Palm Springs and began his real estate career as a property manager, later obtaining his Broker’s license. He left journalism in 2001 to work full time in real estate, and he has closed more than 300 transactions.
Brian and Alisa enjoy traveling, especially to locations where they can scuba dive or board a boat in search of Chinook salmon or steelhead.
TIMOTHY HARDIN has been a Real Estate Professional since 2007 and was born and raised in Riverside. He and his wife Meredith have 5 children.
Tim graduated from Poly High in Riverside in 1985, where he was a star football player. He later played Division I football at the University of California, Berkeley, and was recognized as an All-America Team member. Those days on the gridiron instilled in Tim the camaraderie to build an effective team and the mentality to never stop working until the whistle blows.
Tim values family, faith and integrity above all else, and his friends and family look to him for guidance in many aspects of life. He is an avid outdoorsman who has a passion for helping inner-city youths through his Spirit of Life Adventures, a non-profit organization that he founded to introduce young people to nature through activities such as camping and hiking.
In addition to our administrative personnel, Dream Big Real Estate maintains a team of support staff to handle pre-marketing, vendor and repair management, contracts, valuations, bookkeeping and accounting, and outside sales.
Interested in hearing more about how The Dream Big Team can help you with your REO homes? Call us today at 951-778-9700 or use the form below.
I Need Help With Our REO Properties
Dream Big Real Estate Team REO Division | REO Listing Agents | Bank Owned Property Real Estate Agents | Best Real Estate Companies in California