Minimum Requirements to be Considered for a Rental Property
- Income must be documentable by paystubs or bank statements.
- Verification of employment will be conducted via fax, phone, and/or letter
- Monthly gross income must reasonably support the amount of the rent to avoid a financial hardship
- Any applicant whose combined household income is less than two times the lease rate will be denied residency
- Any applicant evicted from a prior home or residence within the last 10 years will be denied residency.
- Any applicant convicted of the manufacture or distribution of a controlled substance will be denied residency.
- Any applicant convicted of a felony will be denied residency.
- The Dream Big Property Management Team strictly abides by housing laws, and any applicant whose household make-up exceeds safety standards will be denied residency.
- There is a $35 non-refundable application fee per adult residing in the home. This application fee is due in advance. Funds are used to obtain credit reports, employment verification, eviction search, criminal court search, current and previous landlord character reference verification, and property management collection search.
- All move-in costs are due upon approval. Certified funds required – money order or cashier’s check only.
Each property has individual minimum requirements for credit, income, parking spaces, and pets. These standards are set by the property owner and vary from property to property. Please inquire if you have questions on any rules and regulations before submitting your application.
Illustration courtesy of hyena reality | freedigitalphotos.net
Tenant Qualifications | Apply for a Rental | Rental Properties in Riverside CA | Brian Bean and Tim Hardin Dream Big Realty One Group